Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Home

In August of last year I was leaving for a trip to Daytona Beach with just my Mom, me, and my awesome little dog Abby. We were heading down the interstate just tooling along when I received a phone call on my cell. It was my realtor calling to tell me that the house that we had made an offer on was accepted! I about drove off the road with excitement. I couldn't believe it! We were going to be getting a home, well it is a condo but you know what I mean. I was so excited because it was just exactly what I wanted. Our home is only 3 years old and is so nice and new with all new appliances. We got such a great deal on it! It is located here in Franklin and for what an apartment cost here it is more economical to buy even though real estate is not the cheapest either here. We closed on Sept. 30th and started moving everything in that next week. Drew is from Brentwood where he lives with his family til we get married but it has been so nice to start all the little projects together and getting it ready for us both to live here in only a little over 3 months. I wanted to post some pics of what some of the rooms look like. It is taking time but we are finally getting there and I know some of you wanted to know what it looked like anyways so here it is...Enjoy!


The Kitchen...

The living room almost fully furnished

This is our Office...my favorite room in the house
Those are the only pics I have taken so far. Please don't judge me on the composition and the editing because I am a photographer. These are just snapshots.... photographers can take snapshots too ya know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment