Monday, February 9, 2009

My Dog thinks She's a Cat...

This is my BABY...Abby. I really love her more than any person should love their dog...but I do. I work from home almost everyday because of my job as a photographer so Abby likes to crash on our couch in the office. Well since we have had so much pretty weather, I have been opening the windows to get some fresh air. Abby LOVES to people watch so she will stand on her back legs and put her little paws on the windowsill and look out and occasionally bark at the people passing by. Well on Saturday I had the windows open with the wonderful 70 degree weather we had. Andrew was on his way over and she saw him pull up from the window and she just went crazy so I put her on the windowsill so she could see him better. This has now become her favorite spot to hang out because yesterday she asked to be put back on the sill. Check out the photo for a smile. My crazy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment