Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All about the Wedding...

So here is the deal about the wedding. We are getting married at this fabulous location here in Franklin called Lille Belles. It is just off 3rd Ave. and it is an old Victorian Style Tea House. I just love the charm and style that comes with it. In the back is where the wedding will be held as well as the reception. It is a gorgeous garden patio.

These are the center pieces that I picked out for the tables. They are pink peonies and I forgot what the branches are called but they will have little lanterns hanging off of them with tea lights just as the picture shows. This is what I am the most excited about so far. I just love them!
This will be my bouquet. I think it is just so sweet and elegant and I love the yellow crown aster filler. 
The bridesmaid dresses that I picked out for all 9 of my girls are from j.crew in the weddings and parties sections. They will be wearing this dress exactly. All my bridesmaids just love them and I really think they will be able to wear them again. I haven't picked out the shoes yet. I am having a hard time with it. I am thinking kinda gold-ish strappy heels...what do you think?
Here is a view of the dress from all angles.
The planning is really coming along...so much to do still though. Our wedding party is pretty big. I have 9 girls and Andrew has 10 guys and we have 2 flower girls. It will be so much fun though. I am so excited. More posts to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment