Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All about Me Stuff

ABC's of me....

A-Age: 25

B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore you hate:  Washing Clothes

D-Dogs Name: Abby

E-Essential start t0 your day item: Breakfast and a big drink

F-Favorite Color: Have to go with Green and Brown

G-Gold or Silver: White Gold/Silver

H-Height: about 5'7

I-Instrument you play: Kinda play Piano

J-Job Title: Photographer

K-kids: Just a puppy 

L-Living Arrangements: live with the Hubby

M-Moms name: Joan

N-Nickname: Andi, Punky (to drew), Snookie (to mom)

O-Overnight hospital stay besides birth: pneumonia when I was five

P-Pet Peeve: Ugh!  Spitting, no turn signals, people pronouncing words the wrong way....

Q-Quote from a movie: "For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" (Bedtime Stories: Adam Sandler)

R-Right or left handed: Right

S-Siblings: two sisters (Hannah and Emily)

T-Time you wake up: 6 Am on the dot normally

U-Underwear: I have a couple of pairs ;)

V-Vegetables I dislike: Turnip greens, and that is about it

W-What makes you run late: Doing computer work when I need to be heading out the door, the Blackberry has helped that lately.

X-Xrays: Teeth, knees, face, head, and I am sure more...

Y-Yummy food you make: Well I am not the best cook and I am trying to learn for Tacos are my specialty for now.

Z-Zoo Animal: I rode an elephant with my sister at the Zoo once.

No comments:

Post a Comment