Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Offical...I am a slacker!

I have not posted anything in almost a month. I have been super busy with everything besides what needs to be getting done...like the wedding stuff! Well to celebrate my post today I am posting a survey that Kara tagged me in. So sit back and enjoy!

4 of this and 4 of that.....
I love these survey thingys....they are so addicting....

*4 jobs I've had:
1. Photographer
2. Dental Assistant
3. Cashier at a Book Store
4. Server

*4 movies i've watch over and over:
1. Click
2. Forrest Gump
3. The Terminal
4. Love Actually

*4 places I've lived:
1. Charleston, SC
2. Woodbury
3. Murfreesboro
4. Franklin

*4 shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor
2. Ugly Betty
3. Everything on HGTV CONSTANTLY
4. Little People Big World

*4 people who email me:

1. My Mom
2. My Dad
3. Sherri
4. Drew

*4 places I've been:
1. New York
2. Mexico
3. California
4. Arizona

*4 favorite things/places to eat:
1. Quiche
2. Chicken Salad on Croissants
3. ChicNmini's from Chic-fil-A
4. Far East

*4 places I'd rather be:
1. At the moment in BED
2. At the beach!
3. On my Honeymoon (Hawaii!!!!!!!)
4. Europe

*4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Being a Wife
2. The Wedding
3. Seeing how my Photography Business grows (hopefully)
4. The Honeymoon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment